Circle Economy's Design team is looking for a strong, multi-talented junior designer who wants to have a positive impact on the world. Are you the one? Give us your best shot!
Who we are
We're a young social enterprise with an international team working on accelerating the adoption of the circular economy, and we’re scaling up. We use design to map, illustrate, and translate complex ideas and data flows into clean, simple, and beautiful experiences that support the company’s mission.
Designers here play a direct role in both improving the understanding of the issues we tackle and increasing the impact we have around the world. We also contribute to researching our audiences’ needs and strengthening our brand. We value impact, authenticity, collaboration and exploration, in no particular order.
What awaits you
Our work takes us to diverse places, as we work with businesses, cities and national governments. You’ll be joining a diverse team, keen on collaboration and learning from each other, as our fifth designer. You will report to and work closely with the design lead to achieve the following:
- Assist with the creation of data-driven infographics, user interfaces, and print layouts
- Help with the production of social media materials, including videos and animation
- Contribute to building and consolidating our brand in new and exciting ways
- Support and educate the broader team with your expertise in creating engaging experiences
- Help implement tools, processes and guides to ensure proper roll-out of our designs
Sounds good? Read on:
Who you are
You’ve spent about 2 years being sort of amazing in agencies, in-house, or freelancing. You can design for print and digital, and you're curious about the people you design for. You’re fluent in English and Adobe CC.
Some qualities we need to see in you:
- A conceptual and curious creative
- A strong team player, self-starting and empathic
- The ability to juggle projects calmly and optimistically
- Adaptability in a fast-changing and complex environment
Cool if you have these, okay if you don’t:
- An interest in sustainability
- Experience in UI design
- Experience in video editing and/or production
- Dutch fluency
What we offer
This is a full-time role (40h per week). We offer a good challenge for a passionate designer and a competitive salary, keeping in mind we’re a social enterprise. You’ll need an EU work authorization to get this job.
Connect with us!